In this episode, Tina speaks about her personal journey with losing perimenopause weight in a responsible and sustainable way. No crash diets or excessive cardio needed! She also shares the specific challenges that led to her to gaining more than 15 pounds and exactly what she did to lose it.
- The importance of blood sugar management
- Why tons of high-intensity cardio isn’t the best option for weight loss
- Why restful sleep is a non-negotiable in perimenopause
- How mindset shifts are necessary for sustainable fat loss
- Why thyroid health is important
- And more…
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrots ‘N’ Cake
YouTube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormone Testing & Nutrition Coaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P). Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.