Amanda Serrano is among the most dominant fight sports activities athletes of her era. The 32-year-old holds a 41-1-1 record with 30 knockouts, together with the WBC, WBO and IBO featherweight titles. She additionally holds a 2-0-1 document in MMA. The one factor she has left to perform is the popularity of pound-for-pound greatest.
On this pursuit, Serrano has totally dedicated herself to her craft by eliminating distractions and following a strict routine that retains her thoughts targeted on her aim.
Making an attempt to get ahold of her? Except you’ve got her landline (look that one up, youngsters) or sister Cindy’s quantity, your greatest probability is to catch her on the health club as she doesn’t personal a cellphone. She’s going to often use her sister’s telephone to take a look at social media or do some purchasing on Amazon, however she retains her screen time at a minimum. Relationship? Marriage? Her dedication is just to her household, her sport and her quest to reaching biggest of all time standing.
Somebody who was in a position to connect with the champ was social media star Jake Paul. Serrano grew to become the primary boxer to signal together with his administration firm, Most Beneficial Promotions (MVP). The deal was introduced through social media late final week.
Serrano’s schedule is a testomony to that pursuit as her routine doesn’t change a lot from when she’s in coaching camp to when she’s ready for her subsequent opponent to be scheduled. When requested about this unwavering dedication, Serrano goes to considered one of her favourite quotes from the late Kobe Bryant that sums her mindset up completely.
“Associates come and go, banners dangle ceaselessly,” ‘ she says. “I would like ceaselessly.”
Day In The Life Of Amanda Serrano
- 9 a.m: I get up, brush my enamel, and dress for a two-mile run
- 9:45 a.m: I get again to bathe
- 10:30 a.m: Espresso break
- 11 a.m: Meal prep for the day
- 11:45 a.m: Go away the home with my sister, Cindy to choose up my Coach, Jordan. From there, we head to the health club!
- Midday: Arrive on the health club and start boxing coaching which incorporates:
- Leap rope for 3 rounds
- Shadow field within the ring for 10 rounds
- Hit the luggage 10 rounds
- Submit-workout: Coach Jordan and I talk about any upcoming fights, media, conferences, and so on. and plan accordingly
- 1:45 p.m.- 2 p.m: I head residence for my first meal which nearly at all times is 2 eggs scrambled or boiled, a bowl of oatmeal and a bit of fruit.
- 2:45 p.m: I bathe once more and run small errands earlier than I’ve my second meal (pre 2nd exercise) which is 1 banana with peanut butter.
- 4:30 p.m: I arrive again on the health club for my power and conditioning coaching which incorporates:
- Squats, bench presses, navy presses, barbell rows, pulldowns, barbell/dumbbell curls, triceps extensions, calf Raises
- And on alternate days, I do my calisthenics (4 units of pullups, pushups, chin-ups, and dips) back-to-back
- 5:45 p.m: I go away the health club completely satisfied realizing my three day by day exercise periods are accomplished and I get to unwind for the night time
- 6 p.m: I’m residence planning on having my closing meal of the night with the household. Within the Serrano home, we make it our enterprise to spend time collectively whereas we eat.
- If it’s nonetheless early and the mall is open, we’re purchasing on daily basis. Nothing large, we simply love to buy! It will possibly actually be one thing small or garments for us or my sister’s youngsters, home issues, or something that takes us to the outlets!
- 9:30 p.m./10 p.m: I’m again residence to bathe and watch TV. I like placing on Showtime Boxing and for enjoyable, I take pleasure in The Masked Singer. I go to sleep no later than 11 p.m.