The Better of 2021: Power and Conditioning Movies
Written on December 27, 2021 at 9:49 am, by Eric Cressey
With my final put up, I kicked off the “Better of 2021” sequence with my high articles of the 12 months. As we speak, we’ll spotlight the highest 5 movies of the 12 months.
1. Cross-Behind 1-arm Cable Row with Alternate Arm Attain – Courtesy of the creativeness of Cressey Sports activities Efficiency – Florida co-founder Shane Rye, the cross-behind 1-arm cable row is a brand new horizontal pulling variation we’ve been utilizing fairly a bit in 2021. I elaborated on why that’s the case here.
2. Band-Assisted Vertical Bounce – Drew Cobin authored a terrific visitor put up on the place this could match into an influence coaching program; test it out here.
3. 1-arm, 1-leg Kettlebell Swing with Rack Help – Revealed simply lack week with an help from CSP coach Josh Kuester, this one turned an instantaneous hit. Study extra about it here.
4. Inclined Exterior Rotation Finish-Vary Carry-off to Inside Rotation – Many rotator cuff workouts concentrate on constructing energy/motor management/timing in positions that aren’t particular to the throwing movement, however this one forces overhead athletes to be proficient in positions that basically matter.
5. Understanding and Measuring Passive Vary of Movement – Measuring passive vary of movement is an important step in any thorough motion evaluation. Nonetheless, it’s typically – each deliberately and unintentionally – measured inappropriately.
I’ll be again quickly with the highest podcasts of 2021!
Signal-up As we speak for our FREE E-newsletter and obtain a four-part video sequence on learn how to deadlift!